Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Do You See It?

You know that saying, "now you see it, now you don't"? Well, right now you don't see it. Hopefully soon, like in the next month, you will.

This was taken standing by my front door.

This was taken from my stairs.

This was taken from the "loft".


Taken from my bedroom door, towards the "loft". So, now you can visualize where I was standing in the previous picture. ;)
I'm sure a lot of you are thinking to yourselves, why the heck is Alicia showing us random pictures of her house? Well, I can't go into specifics just now, but soon, like in about a month, I will! Some of you already know what I'm talking about. Good for you. :)
Exciting and scary!
Sorry to be vague, but I did this for my own journaling purposes.



1 comment:

Carlee said...

I'm excited to see it when it's done! Have fun trying to keep your house clean in the meantime ;)