Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Can you Feel It?

Before I get to the point of this particular post, I jut wanted to share one of our favorite pictures with you. I was actually digging for other pictures from last year to share when I came across this one. I especially love the one shoe. Moving on...

It's almost OCTOBER! It is, hands down, my favorite month of the year. I'm not sure why exactly. I love the change in weather, and I love the Halloween decorations. I love that it means that Thanksgiving and Christmas are right around the corner. I anticipate October the way kids anticipate Christmas. I've already been to Target specifically to scope out Halloween decor. I do it the first week of every September. I already have cute Halloween outfits for Lizzy and Logan, and they have already worn them. Did I mention that I love October?






Do you see the creepy man hanging out in one of the upper windows? We know the decorations are cheesy and amateur, but the kids give us lots of compliments when they come trick or treating!

Stop by our house October 1st to check out this years Halloween decorations!








1 comment:

Mindee said...

Yay! I love Halloween, too! I think, probably, for the same reasons you do :) So fun.