Thursday, September 3, 2009

Cheerios and Demos

You may think that this is a picture of James modeling his work outfit. (He works for a company called Pioneer, a Comcast contractor. Now you know their motto.) Anyway, this picture is really just proof that we live with a baby. While James was on the computer I noticed a cheerio stuck to his shirt! It gave me a good laugh.

This video was taken last night.

After we put that massive hole in our wall Logan was obsessed with hanging out up there on the ledge. For the rest of the night we kept telling him, "don't fall"! Every night around 10:00 we wake him up to go to the bathroom one last time. When I got him up last night the first thing he said was "don't fall"! I guess we got the message through to him.

Don't worry, we've blocked the ledge off so he can't fall.

4 comments:

Anderson Family said...

This all makes me so nervous. I can't wait to see it all done.

BTW- The cheerio is so funny classic!

Kathy Rose said...

I can't wait to see what your house looks like when it's finished. Ben & I actually said (just talking to each other) that you guys should put in a fourth bedroom right there since you have the space. I was surprised when you announced that you were. :) That will be so nice for you guys!! Tell James good luck. He's quite the handy man, isn't he?!

Becks said...

LOVE the cheerio!!! Hahahaha!!

The Wards said...

Wow! I can't wait to see it in person tonight.