Tuesday, August 11, 2009

For Mom

I took these pictures for one specific reason. To share with my mom. Unfortunately, the reason I took them is difficult to detect. So, Mom, you may be wondering, "Why did Alicia take these pictures for me to look at"? Well Mom, figure it out! In the mean time, the rest of you get to enjoy the cuteness that is Lizzy.




This last picture just cracked me up. I was just trying to take another picture of Lizzy when her hand appeared out of nowhere!


The video is nothing extra special, just another helpful hint as to why I took the pictures for my mom.

5 comments:

The Mickelsen's said...

I'm sure not even you, Mom, will understand the purpose for this post. So, for those of you who care enough to know, I took the pictures because I changed Lizzy's earings. They are pearls now, at my mothers request. Exciting right?

Anderson Family said...

I enjoyed her cuteness!

Adam and Brynn said...

She is so cute!!

Kathy Rose said...

Okay, so I'm glad you explained because I was going to tell you to anyway. :) Lizzy is getting so big. She is darling...I just want to squeeze her. :) And I loved how Logan shoved the toothbrush in her mouth...made me laugh. :)

jenniferhoiyin said...

I was going to guess it was becuase she's teething. I love little girls in pearls.