Friday, February 19, 2010

Goofballs

I'm related to a bunch of goofballs. Don't believe me? I've got proof!



When I took all of these pictures of Lizzy I told her to smile. She is starting to understand that when we get the camera out and tell her to smile, she is supposed to look cute. These pictures demonstrate her version of smiling.





I kept trying to get a normal picture of James, but it just wasn't happening. As pay back, I decided to share them with the world!
Every once in a while I get an itch to play the piano all day. Today is one of those days. I also decided to get my trumpet out. I've tried to play it before but it has made the kids cry, so it's been a long time since I've been able to play it for more than 30 seconds. Logan was very interested in it so I decided to let him try and play. I was shocked that he actually got it to make noise! Some adults can't even do that on their first try.
The following video was taken the same night as all of the pictures. It was after dinner but nobody knew I was taking the video. Now you can see what I live with every day!

I hope you enjoyed this glimpse into my every day life!

1 comment:

Becks said...

Hahahaha!! Alicia. This post mad me laugh for so many reasons. I love your family's posing abilities. They're phenomenal. Also, that's awesome that Logan got the trumpet to work!! A future trumpeteer?