Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Cake Pops!

I will admit that this idea was not my own. I stole it from bakerella.blogspot.com. I just thought they were so stinkin' cute, that I had to make them too! I'll be taking them to my enrichment meeting tomorrow night.





It's a happy village of cake pop people! If any of you are interested in making these, check out bakerella's site! She's done all kinds of cake pops that are way more cute than mine. James and Logan thought that they were the bee's knee's. They were way too sweet for me though. James keeps asking me if he can eat another one. Too bad I didn't make them for him!

4 comments:

Salina said...

I've been wanting to try the red velvet ones (you know from V-day!) but haven't gotten around to it...cause I KNOW I will eat them ALL! These are stinkin cute! CAn't wait to eat one!

Colby and Dani said...

So cute! Some people are just way too talented!!

Janae said...

Way to go! I saw these, as well as her cute easter ones- these turned out cute!

Adam and Brynn said...

These turned out SO well Alicia! :) I bet they were a big hit. I'm still having fun checking out that bakerella site. :)