Saturday, March 7, 2009

So, I thought I should post some pictures of Lizzy. Unfortunately, these pictures are slightly outdated, considering that babies change every day! One day James sat Lizzy up in our recliner and walked away. This is how we found her 5 minutes later. Don't you wish we were still this flexible?
Isn't she cute? I feel that there are no other words for this picture. I think she looks adorable.
Lizzy is the best baby in the world. I don't feel like I could have asked for a better baby. It took about 5-6 weeks, but after Lizzy completed Mommy's sleeping boot camp, she learned how to take naps with no further encouragement from me. It took a little bit longer for her to decide to go to sleep at night with out any help from me, but she's done it. She takes 4 naps a day and goes to bed at about 10:15. She gets up between 7 and 8 am. When she is awake, she is completely happy and never fussy! She is also gaining weight like a champ. When she was born she was 7lb 3 oz. At two weeks she was 8lb 9oz. At two months she was 12lb 1oz.
She gets lots of hugs and kisses every day, not only from me and James, but from Logan as well. We're happy she's in our home, but I'm still not ready for number 3 yet! Training a baby how to sleep is A LOT of work, and I'm not ready to repeat it.

1 comment:

Jenny Sue Gamboa said...

Hey welcome to the blogging world...not that I have been doing it for too long. Wow, I am jealous of you, Noah and I failed baby sleep boot camp. He didn't start sleeping through the night without waking until he was like 10 months old! Seriously. So how old are your kids now?